As the news filtered through my twitter feed last night that World Vision, a Christian charity organization had decided to allow the hiring of gay people, my heart sunk. My heart sunk because it soon became clear from some of the tweets I read that there were many who lamented the decision but mostly because there were others who were considering the removal of support, financially and otherwise to World Vision.
- Why I’m not a Christian.
- Removing support for World Vision: WWJD
- Why the DUP are today’s Pharisee’s.
- Fear (Fearing the right thing)
- Hello world!
- Wishing the Rapture Would Have Raptured the Rapture.
- Why Jim Wallis is right (and wrong) and why gay is the new love wins
- Heaven a hard time with the afterlife?
- For the kittens- It’s Masturbation Month.
- Rally To Restore Unity: A Blogging call for Christian Unity